Notice of the Establishment of a Whistleblower Office (Compliance Hotline)
The following information is for those who work at NEXCO CENTRAL and workers of companies, etc. that have ongoing business agreement relationships (contracts, services, etc.) with NEXCO CENTRAL.
From the perspectives of establishing high ethical standards, maintaining internal order and discipline, and preventing misconduct, we at NEXCO CENTRAL have established a “Compliance Hotline” in order to accept reports and consultations related to these perspectives.
This hotline is separately routed from our normal business line. Employees in charge of ethics and legal compliance are the ones who receive reports and consultations, and the confidentiality of such reports and consultations is strictly managed. Also, please be assured that you will not receive any unfavorable treatment due to your report or consultation.
Persons who can report or consult
- Those who work at NEXCO CENTRAL (full-time employees, part-time workers, temporary workers, etc.)
- Workers of companies, etc. who have ongoing business agreement relationships with NEXCO CENTRAL (contractors, contractors for continuous delivery of goods, continuous service provision contractors such as cleaners, continuous advisory contractors such as consultants, etc.)
Content subject to a report or consultation
With regards to NEXCO CENTRAL or its officers, employees, etc., the “reported facts” prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Whistleblower Protection Act have occurred or are about to occur
(Example): Intentionally leaking personal information, receiving a bribe for duties, conducting wrongful transaction restriction(s), disclosing bid prices, infringing copyright(s), etc.
How to report or consult
- To report or consult, please contact us by mail or email in order to prevent misunderstanding.
- (For letters by mail)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Nagoya Building, 2-18-19 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 460-0003
- Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited Compliance Hotline
- (For emails)
- Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify your company's name and other information (that shows the relationship with NEXCO CENTRAL) and your name.
- Please specify your contact information and the time slot that is most convenient for you (if we are to contact you by phone). Contact information can be any kind that is convenient for you.
- When Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited Compliance Hotline receives a consultation email from a sender via a mobile phone, there may be instances when we cannot contact the sender because email reception is blocked by the sender's mobile phone and/or email settings. Please note the following:
- If you would like to know more about the Whistleblower Protection Act and other public interest whistleblower protection systems, Website for protection of whistleblowers on the Cabinet Office website (https://www.caa.go.jp/policies/policy/consumer_system/whisleblower_protection_system/) Please refer to.