Temporary Employee Recruitment
Currently not recruiting
Temporary Employee Recruitment recruitment information
NEXCO CENTRAL is responsible for the construction and maintenance of Expressway, the main artery of Japan that connects the Tokyo metropolitan area to the Tokai and Kansai regions. Currently, we are working on construction projects such as Shin-Tomei Expressway, the Tokyo Outer Ring Road, and Shin-Meishin Expressway. Make the most of your big projects.
- 1. Recruitment type: Temporary employee
- Employment period 12 months (subject to renewal)
- 2. Business description
- Expressway In construction, office work for land acquisition, work related to compensation explanation to related parties, work related to facility transfer, etc.
- 3. Eligibility
- Those over the age of 60 who fall under any of the following
- More than 10 years experience in public land acquisition or compensation consultancy
- Person who has compensation business manager
- 4. Treatment
Salary 200,600 yen per month
Various allowances / Single employee allowance, commuting expenses, etc.
Bonus / twice a year
Work location Meguro-ku, Tokyo, Chino City, Kanagawa Prefecture
May be transferred within our business area
Working hours Modified working hours system In principle, weekdays from 9:00 to 17:25 7 hours 40 minutes holiday Saturday / Sunday, National Holiday, New Year's Day Vacation Annual paid leave (10 days up to 6 months of service), special leave (childbirth・ congratulatory and condolence) , childcare leave system, nursing care leave system, establishment leave, etc. Welfare Facility / Single dormitory, House for household
System / Social insurance, Employees' Pension Fund
Etc. The trial period is 3 months from the date of adoption.
* Salary is the same during the trial period.
- 5. How to apply
The application has been closed.