Expressway Business permission for business changes (March 30, 2018)
Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited is a change in the company's Expressway business (collecting a fee by newly establishing or remodeling Expressway) based on Article 3, Paragraph 6 of the Road Maintenance Special Measures Law. Was applied to the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and was approved on March 30, 2018.
The contents of the permission are as follows.
Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited received business change permission
1. Regarding business changes related to the Expressway National Highway ChuoExpwy Fuji-Yoshida Line, etc.
- (1) Contents of construction pertaining to new establishment or reconstruction
Attachment 1-2, Attachment 1-3, Attachment 1-5, Attachment 1-7 to Attachment 1-9, Attachment 1-14, Attachment 1-20, Attachment 1-22, Attachment 1-26, Attachment 1-29, Attachment 1-30, Attachment 1-32, Attachment 1-36, Attachment 1-51, Attachment 1-60, Attachment 1-71, Attachment 1-78, Attachment 1-80, Attachment 1-82, Attachment 1-88, Attachment 1-89 is changed as follows.
Attachment 1 Construction details
- (2) Details of income and expenditure budget
Change Attachment 2 as follows.
Attachment 2 Balance budget items
- (3) Fee amount and collection period
Change Attachment 3 as follows.
Attachment 3 Fee amount and collection period
◎ Acceleration of the maintenance of Tokai-Kanjo Expwy utilizing FILP *
* Accelerate earthquake-resistant measures in areas where the probability of large-scale earthquakes is high