Information disclosure procedure
In order to prevent new coronavirus infectious diseases, we will handle the information disclosure procedures as follows.
We provide the latest information through websites and other means. If you have any questions or questions, NEXCO CENTRAL Please ask.
For further information, you can use the “Information Disclosure” procedure (charged). The outline of the “Information Disclosure” procedure is as follows.
- Information subject to disclosure requests
Highly public Expressway Concerning construction and management, documents, drawings, and electromagnetic records created or acquired by the Company's officers or employees for their duties, and held by the Company for organizational use by the Company's officers or employees Things are subject to disclosure.
However, the following information cannot be disclosed.＜ Information that cannot be disclosed ＞
- Items that can identify a specific individual (personal information) * or items that could harm individual's rights and interests if made public
- Information about corporations, etc. and sole proprietors other than the Company that could harm legitimate interests if made public
- Information related to consultations with the Company, national organizations, local governments, etc., which may impair the neutrality of decision making if made public
- Information on our business or business that, if made public, may hinder proper execution
* Click here to request disclosure of personal information (personal information, etc.) held by the Company.
- Please submit a request for disclosure to our information disclosure desk or mail it.
- The Company will make a judgment on disclosure / non-disclosure and will report the results.
However, if the required road company business information extends to more than one organization of our company (head office or Regional Head Office), we may make a judgment on disclosure / non-disclosure for each organization.
In addition, the method of disclosure of the information to be disclosed will be the delivery of a copy (postal mail only).
- Fees, etc.
(1) [Information disclosure request fee] 330 yen (tax included) for each piece of information for which disclosure is requested
When making a request for disclosure, you will be required to pay the above fee regardless of disclosure or non-disclosure.
(2) [Information disclosure implementation fee]
If you are required to provide a copy of the information that will be disclosed, a separate information disclosure implementation fee is required (up to 330 yen (tax included) from (1) “Information disclosure request fee”) ). The amount of the fee is determined by the Company, taking into account the amount of the fee in Article 16, Paragraph 1 of the Administrative Organ Information Disclosure Act.
● Example of information disclosure fee (excluding tax)
Copy to paper (A4, black and white) 10 yen per piece of road company business information Copy to paper (A4, color) 20 yen per piece of road company business information Copy to CD-R or DVD-R ¥ 100 per CD-R or ¥ 120 per DVD-R plus the following
・ When road company business information corresponds to electromagnetic record (regulated in Article 9, Paragraph 3, Item 3 of the Ordinance for Enforcement of Public Information of Administrative Organization) 210 yen per file
・ When the road company business information corresponds to a document or a drawing (as stipulated in Article 9, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Ordinance for Enforcement of the Public Information Act of the Government) 10 yen per sheet
* If there is no electronic data held by the Company or if it cannot be disclosed in electronic data, we will not be able to copy it to CD-R and DVD-R.
* The total amount of (1) information disclosure request fee and (2) information disclosure execution fee related to the information to be disclosed is as follows.
・ If the information disclosure implementation fee does not exceed the information disclosure request fee, the total of both fees will be the information disclosure request fee (330 yen (tax included)).
・ If the information disclosure fee exceeds the information disclosure request fee, the total of both fees will be the information disclosure fee (including tax).
(3) [Postage] actual cost
Shipping costs are required if you are asked to provide a copy of the information that will be disclosed.
- Information that will be disclosed will be disclosed after confirming payment of the above fees.
List of information disclosure window
Requests for disclosure requests are accepted at the following information disclosure window.
|Installation location /
|Public Relations Division||052-222-1620(代表)|
|Tokyo Regional Head Office||
|Public Relations / CS Section||03-5776-5600(代表)|
|Nagoya Regional Head Office||〒460-0003
2-18-19 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Nagoya Building
(Reception desk: 8th floor)
|Public Relations / CS Section||052-222-1181(代表)|
|Hachioji Regional Head Office||
|Public Relations / CS Section||042-691-1171(代表)|
|Kanazawa Regional Head Office||
|Public Relations / CS Section||076-240-4930(代表)|
- Opening hours 9:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and the year-end and New Year holidays)
- When requesting disclosure, please fill out the required information in the disclosure request document and submit it to the above contact or mail it. (In the case of mail, please specify the Public Relations (CS) section at the address)
- If you have any inquiries regarding the information you are requesting disclosure, please contact the above contact. (The person in charge of the window will ask you for the details of the information.)Regional Head Office Is responsible for This (495KB) Please take a look at