- news release
- E41 Tokai-Hokuriku Expressway HidaKiyomi IC-Oyabe Tonami JCT will be closed at night from September 5th (Mon) to September 21st (Wed), 2022 from 20:00 to 6:00 the next day (excluding weekends and holidays) 8 nights) October 24th (Mon) to November 11th (Fri), 2022 From 20:00 to 6:00 the next day (9 nights, excluding weekends and holidays) Route 41, Route 156, Route 156 Please detour to general roads such as Route 158 and Route 304.
- Regarding traffic restrictions on General National Route 8 (Minami-Echizen-cho Oya)-Notice (notice of traffic restrictions lifted and end of alternative road (free) measures for some sections of E8 Hokuriku Expwy (In-bound))-
- E8 Hokuriku Expressway (Out-Out-bound line) Notice of emergency construction work for closed sections due to landslides
- E23 Isedo Geino IC (In-bound Line) will be closed at night From September 20 (Tue) to 27 (Tue), 2022 From 20:00 to 6:00 the following day (2 nights excluding Thu ~ Sun) ~Please change the use of neighboring ICs and the time you go out~
- E19 Chuo Expressway Expressway Matsukawa IC will be closed at night From September 26th (Monday) to 29th (Thursday), 2022 From 20:00 to 5:00 the next day (including 2 nights) ~ Use of neighboring ICs and going out Please change the time.