Privatization of the Four Highway-Related Public Corporations framework
Purpose of privatization
- Repayment of approximately 40 trillion yen of interest-bearing debt
- Build the roads you really need at the earliest, with the least possible public burden, while respecting the company's autonomy
- Provide diverse and flexible pricing and services through private know-how
Image of privatization
Privatization of the Four Highway-Related Public Corporations law
- Expressway Law Corporation
- Japan Expressway Holding and Debt Repayment Mechanism Act
- Act on the development of road-related laws accompanying the privatization of the Japan Highway Public Corporation
- Japan Road Public Corporation Enforcement Law
About project implementation
- Expressway The business will be conducted using a business license application system based on the company's autonomy.
- Expressway Businesses other than business are reported to the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, increasing the degree of freedom of business.