Expressway Business permission for business changes (August 10, 2017)
Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited is a change in the company's Expressway business (collecting a fee by newly establishing or remodeling Expressway) based on Article 3, Paragraph 6 of the Road Maintenance Special Measures Law. Has been applied to the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and received permission on August 10, 2017.
The contents of the permission are as follows.
Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited received business change permission
1. Regarding business changes related to the Expressway National Highway ChuoExpwy Fuji-Yoshida Line, etc.
- 2 Contents of construction pertaining to new establishment or reconstruction
New construction or renovation works will be added as follows.
"Attachment 1-100 ChuoExpwy Nishinomiya Line (Kamisaka Smart IC) Construction Details"
"Attachment 1-101 Construction of the Second Tokai Expressway Yokohama Nagoya Line (Kariya Smart IC)"
- (2) Contents of construction pertaining to new establishment or reconstruction
Attachment 1-2, Attachment 1-50, Attachment 1-61, Attachment 1-71, Attachment 1-82, Attachment 1-85, Attachment 1-99 are changed as follows.
Add Attachment 1-100 and Attachment 1-101.
Attachment 1 Construction details
- (3) Details of income and expenditure budget
Change Attachment 2 as follows.
Attachment 2 Balance budget items
- (4) Fee amount and collection period
Change Attachment 3 as follows.
Attachment 3 Fee amount and collection period