About regular recruitment of agreement concluded companies related to Removal of vehicles involved in accidents, etc.(Hachioji Regional Head Office)
- Hachioji Regional Head Office of Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited is seeking the following companies that have signed agreements regarding the Removal of vehicles involved in accidents, etc..
- Agreement period
- From the date of agreement to March 31 of the year of agreement
* However, if there is no intention of canceling the agreement by either the contracting company or our company 30 days before the expiration date, it will be extended for one year, and so on.
- Exclusion section
- Scope of maintenance / service center in charge
- Issuance of application manuals and application forms
- Each of the table below Regional Head Office You can check from the link. For details on the contents of this service and application procedures, etc. Regional Head Office Please check the link destination.
*Regional Head Office Please note that the contents of the application manual and application form differ depending on the application.
Regional Head Office Name Content Hachioji Regional Head Office
Hachioji Regional Head Office Application manual
Hachioji Regional Head Office Removal of vehicles involved in accidents, etc. participation application [Word file]
Hachioji Regional Head Office Removal of vehicles involved in accidents, etc. participation application attached fee calculation example [Excel file]
- Application manual
- Acceptance of application documents
- <Period> Periods listed in the table below (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
*Regional Head Office Please note that the reception period varies depending on the model.
Regional Head Office Name Application period Hachioji Regional Head Office
- From May 1st to May 15th every year
- From November 1st to November 15th every year
- <Time> From 10:00 to 16:00
- <Location> Maintenance and Service Center
- Main examination requirements
- ■ Vehicles necessary for the implementation of exclusion work are deployed.
- ■ Equipped with safety equipment on the vehicle used for exclusion work
- ■ Person who engages in exclusion work has necessary license, qualification
As of March 13, 2018