About technology strategy
NEXCO CENTRAL Is working on “promoting technology development that enhances safety and comfort”, one of four management policies.
Sophisticated inspection work, aging Expressway We have formulated a “Technology Strategy” to proactively develop and utilize technologies for improving health and ICT, IoT, and AI technologies that are undergoing remarkable technological innovation.
To achieve this, we promote open innovation with universities and companies, actively utilize the technology we have, and promote technology development.
Please check here for more details. [Development of technology strategy] PDF file (12MB)
[Promotion of technological development] MP4 video files
1. Call for technical proposals
In order to actively utilize the technologies possessed by universities and companies, we are particularly looking for information and proposals on new technologies and new construction methods for the following themes.
- ● Expressway Renewal Project technology that reduces life cycle costs and ensures quality
- ● Sophisticated inspection
- ● Traffic safety support and advanced traffic congestion mitigation technology using advanced ICT
- ● Support technology on the road side to disseminate autonomous driving
- ● Technology leading to improved safety of structures
- ● Technology that leads to the safety of field work
Please check here for details of recruitment. [Recruitment of technical proposals (application method)] Word file
2. Recruitment of information on new technologies related to joint research
In order to actively utilize the technologies possessed by universities and companies, we are looking for information on new technologies and new construction methods for the following themes.
3. Recruitment of joint research and developers
In order to actively utilize the technologies possessed by universities and companies, we are looking for joint research / developers with the following themes.
There is currently no recruitment.