if you have a problem
- An accident / breakdown has occurred!
- Expressway Here are some ways to deal with accidents and breakdowns without panic.
- I found a fallen object-I hit a fallen object!
- Introducing the method of reporting when a fallen object is discovered and it hits a fallen object.
- Discover reverse running car!
I have run backwards!
- If you find a reverse running car, or if you look at the reverse running information, here are some ways to deal with you if you run backward.
- A fire has occurred in the tunnel!
- If a fire is found in the tunnel, we will introduce the reporting method and initial fire extinguishing / evacuation methods.
- There is an earthquake!
- Expressway Information on how to collect information and evacuate when you encounter a big earthquake while driving.
- The ETC lane open / close bar does not open!
- This section introduces what to do when the open / close bar does not open due to forgetting to insert the ETC card or communication error.
- Wrong destination!
I went too far!
- Expressway This section introduces the corrective actions to take if you make a mistake or enter the leaked interchange.
- I have left behind or lost something!
- Service area and Expressway Here are some ways to deal with lost or lost items.