Safety on the Expressway
Let's all be mindful of driving safely on expressways.
- Characteristics of and trends in traffic fatalities
- ~ Characteristics of and trends in traffic fatalities in 2016 ~In 2016, there were 38 traffic fatalities on expressways managed by NEXCO CENTRAL.
- Expressway Manner guide
- Following traffic rules is a given, but please also be mindful of driving etiquette for a safe and pleasant driving experience for everyone.
- Multimedia for Safety on the Expressway
- In this animated video, let's learn 6 ways to have a safe and pleasant journey on expressways.
Wrong-way driving still happens on expressways.
Some people even do this intentionally.
Wrong-way driving is a life-threatening, dangerous act that can hurt others.
What measures should you take in advance for driving on expressways during the winter, which is different from everyday driving? What should you pay attention to while driving? This is the information you need to know before driving on snowy roads!
- If you receive an earthquake early warning while driving on an expressway
- To customers with special vehicles and vehicles carrying dangerous goods
- There are restrictions for special vehicles and vehicles carrying dangerous goods while driving on expressways.
- Overweight vehicles are prohibited! !
- Overweight vehicles accelerate road aging and hinder traffic safety.