- Characteristics of and trends in traffic fatalities
- ~ 2016 traffic fatal accident occurrence characteristics and trends ~
NEXCO CENTRAL Manage Expressway In 2016, 38 traffic fatalities occurred.
- Expressway Manner guide
- In addition to observing traffic rules, we also ask for your cooperation so that you can drive safely and comfortably on highways while being conscious of driving manners.
- Watch out for high speed driving guide
- This is a selection of locations that we would like customers using the Expressway to pay particular attention to.
- Stop wrong-way driving! An expressway is a one-way street.
- Expressway There has been a serious accident involving reverse running vehicles.
- Mandatory seat belts for all seats
- As of June 1, 2008, all seat belts must be worn.
- Beware of animals
- Expressway An animal such as a deer or a bear has entered into a car, causing a collision with a car.
- 3 principles for reducing traffic congestion
- Each person's little effort will lead to a comfortable drive for everyone.
- By following the rules and manners, a comfortable drive is waiting for you. Safe driving with a relaxed mind!