NEXCO CENTRAL Internship 2019 (Winter)
* Applications for internship applications have been closed.
Thank you for many applications.
Through a one-day internship, why don't you experience and think about working?
NEXCO CENTRAL The Japanese aorta, local lifeline, Expressway Is a company that creates and supports
Expressway Please feel the "on-site air" that protects you with your skin.
- [Experience type]
- The internship will be divided into two courses: [clerical] and [technical].
The occupations (fields) that can be experienced in each course are as follows.
- ♦ Clerical course
Administrative general staff (clerical work)
- ♦ Technical course
Civil and environmental engineering (civil engineering)
Facilities / Equipment (Electrical / System / Communication / Machine / Architecture)
* At the time of this entry, civil engineering / electricity / system / communication / machine / architecture
Please select one of the fields depending on your major.
- [Period / Venue / Number of applicants]
- It will be held at the following three venues.
The dates and target audience vary depending on the course, so please check carefully before applying.
Nagoya venue Tokyo venue Kanazawa venue Schedule [Clerical course]
February 6, 2020 (Thursday)
February 13, 2020 (Thursday)
February 17, 2020 (Monday)
February 7, 2020 (Fri)
February 14, 2020 (Fri)
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
venue NEXCO CENTRAL
Tokyo Regional Head Office
Kanazawa Regional Head Office
(Kaminozawa City Kaminocho)
Number of applicants About 20 to 30 people each time
* If the number of applicants exceeds the capacity, the selection will be based on the registration details at the time of application.
Target person [Clerical course]
Students enrolled in graduate schools, universities, technical colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools
Those who are enrolled in science faculties or departments at graduate schools, universities, technical colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools
- ♦ Orientation, business content introduction
→ First, learn about the Expressway business. Here we introduce the different tasks for each type of job about jobs that support the Expressway that is indispensable for everyday life.
- ♦ Group work
→ We develop “teamwork”, “presentation skills” and “problem solving skills” by proposing solutions with the theme of our business. (Working on different topics in the administrative / technical courses)
- ♦ Talk to senior employees
→ We will have a roundtable discussion with young to mid-level employees who are active in our company.
Can you imagine "Expressway work"? What do you usually do ...
Talk about your concerns and get to know us.
- * Please note that the contents are subject to change.
- 【Application method】
- First of all, please enter from Mynavi / Rikunavi.
As soon as the details are decided, we will notify you by e-mail. Please wait for a while.
- * Please note that changing the venue after the participants have been decided will not be accepted.
- [Application period]
Please submit an entry from Mynavi / Rikunavi by Tuesday, January 14, 2020.
- [When applying]
- ・ We do not provide compensation, transportation expenses, accommodation expenses, insurance fees, etc.
- ・ You will be notified by email about the decision to participate.
- ・ Once you decide to participate, be sure to complete the procedures for notifying the school and applying for internship insurance (student education / research accident accident insurance and Gakken accident incidental liability insurance or equivalent insurance).
- ・ There are no parking lots in the Nagoya and Tokyo venues. Limited to those who can visit the company by public transport.
- ・ The personal information received will be used only for selection of participants, preparation for acceptance after decision to participate, and administrative procedures during the period.
- ・ Our internship has nothing to do with recruitment selection activities.
- Internship Section, Personnel Division, Human Resources Department, Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited
Telephone: 052-222-1620 (weekdays 9: 00-17: 25)