NEXCO CENTRAL Summer Internship 2020
Why don't you feel and think about "working" through working experience and planning in the actual workplace?
NEXCO CENTRAL The Japanese aorta, local lifeline, Expressway Is a company that creates and supports
Expressway Please feel the "on-site air" that protects you with your skin.
- ・Those currently enrolled in a university, graduate school, technical college, junior college, or vocational school
- ・You can participate regardless of the academic year, faculty, or department.
- [Period / Venue / Number of applicants]
- *Precautions for new coronavirus infection*
・The number of participants may be limited depending on the situation of infectious diseases.
・Part of the curriculum may be changed or the internship may be canceled.
・Please note that we may not be able to participate across prefectures depending on the situation.
- ♦ Work experience and field training
- → You can experience the “on-site” work, which you cannot normally see, such as maintenance service center and Expressway construction work, in a hands-on manner.
Please learn the importance of protecting the social infrastructure through practical work.
- ♦ Group work
→ Culture teamwork, presentation skills, and problem solving skills by proposing solutions based on our current issues
- *Please check as the dates will vary depending on the venue.
- ★ Tokyo venue
period (1) Monday, August 17, 2020 to Friday, August 21, 2020
(2) September 14th (Monday) to September 18th (Friday), 2020
Weekdays 5 days 9:00~17:30
venue NEXCO CENTRAL Tokyo Regional Head Office(4-3-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo) Number of applicants 20 to 30 people each
- *Depending on the period, it is distinguished from Tokyo venues (1) and (2), but the venue and curriculum are the same.
- ★ Nagoya venue
period (1) September 14th (Monday) to September 18th (Friday), 2020
*5 days except Saturdays and Sundays 9:00-17:30
venue 2-18-19 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken Number of applicants 20 to 30 people
- ★Kanazawa venue
period (1) Monday, August 31, 2020 to Friday, September 4, 2020
*5 days except Saturdays and Sundays 9:00-17:30
venue 170 Kaminomachi Higashi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken Number of applicants 10 to 20 people
- [Example of curriculum]
Tokyo venue Day 1 (Monday) Orientation, Company Overview explanation, group work Day 2 (Tue) Site visit/work experience Day 3 (Wednesday) group work Day 4 (Thursday) Site visit/work experience Day 5 (Friday) Group work announcement
- [Experience type]
- Administrative system (for all faculties and departments)
- Technology (for faculties and departments of science)
* When you enter, please select one of the fields from Civil Engineering / Electricity / System / Communication / Machine / Architecture according to your major.
- 【Application method】
- After filling in the necessary information on the entry sheet, Please apply by email.
・Please use A4 as the size of the entry sheet, do not change the font size, and apply one sheet.
・Please be sure to send the entry sheet even if you have made an entry through various Internship Information websites.
・Please note that we cannot accept duplicate applications for the venue and period, or change the venue after the participants are decided.
・Please download the entry sheet from here. [Entry sheet Word file]
- ■Application by email
Please fill in the required information on the entry sheet and attach it to an email to send.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email is " Application for Summer Internship 2020 Please do.
- [Application period]
Until Thursday, July 9, 2020
- [Expense for participation]
- Participation is free.
- There will be no remuneration, transportation, accommodation, insurance, etc.
- [When applying]
- ・If the number of applicants exceeds the limit, we will select them based on the entry sheet. The decision to participate is Mid July We will inform you by email.
- ・Once you have decided to participate, please be sure to complete the procedures for notifying the school and joining the internship insurance (Student Education and Research Accident Accident Insurance and Gakken Accidental Liability Insurance or insurance equivalent thereto).
- ・ There is a series of curriculums at each venue, so please apply only for those who can participate all day. Participation is not possible for certain dates and times.
- ・ There are no parking lots in the Nagoya and Tokyo venues. Limited to those who can visit the company by public transport.
- ・ The personal information received will be used only for selection of participants, preparation for acceptance after decision to participate, and administrative procedures during the period.
- ・ Our internship has nothing to do with recruitment selection activities.
- Internship Section, Personnel Division, Human Resources Department, Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited
Telephone: 052-222-1620 (weekdays 9: 00-17: 25)