Supplier CSR Promotion Guidelines
NEXCO CENTRAL Group Supplier CSR Promotion Guidelines
NEXCO CENTRAL The group NEXCO CENTRAL We have established Group Business Partner CSR Promotion Guidelines and fulfill CSR (corporate social responsibility) through procurement activities.
CSR activities cannot be completed by our group alone. We would like our business partners to understand and cooperate with our CSR activities and develop business activities together with our business partners as good business partners. We ask that you actively work on each item in these guidelines.
1. Compliance with laws and social norms
We will comply with all relevant laws and standards, as well as social norms, in all countries and regions where we conduct business, both in Japan and overseas.
- (1) We will comply with the laws and social norms of each country / region where we conduct business activities.
- (2) Develop policies, systems, code of conduct, reporting system, education, etc. for thorough compliance.
- (3) Anti-social forces that pose a threat to social order and safety will be thoroughly insulated in cooperation with police and other agencies and will not respond to unreasonable demands.
- (4) In addition to not infringing on the intellectual property rights of others, we protect our intellectual property rights from being infringed by others.
2. Fair trade
We conduct sincere, fair and open transactions under fair and transparent procedures.
- (1) We will conduct fair and open transactions based on appropriate standards, taking into account quality assurance, certainty of delivery dates, and reduction of environmental impact.
- (2) We will strive for the realization of equal transactions based on mutual trust relationships with business partners without seeking unfair profits or unfair preferential treatment.
3. Human rights and labor
Respect the basic human rights of employees and ensure appropriate working conditions.
- (1) We will comply with applicable laws and regulations concerning unfair labor (child labor, forced labor, etc.), discrimination and labor environment in each country where we conduct business.
- (2) We will respect the diversity of employees (gender, age, race, etc.), personality, and individuality, and consider creating an environment where people with disabilities can work comfortably.
- (3) We will endeavor to manage appropriate wages, working hours, holidays, and leave, and recognize the rights of workers to improve their wages and working environment.
4. Safety and hygiene
We strive to ensure a safe and comfortable work environment.
- (1) We will create a comfortable working environment that ensures occupational safety and hygiene so that all employees can work with peace of mind.
- (2) We will build an appropriate safety management system, conduct disaster prevention activities, and strive to prevent occupational accidents.
- (3) We will ensure safety and hygiene for customers, local people and local communities.
We will continue to reduce the impact on the environment by working on “suppressing global warming”, “promoting 3R resources”, and “considering local environment”.
- (1) We will work to reduce CO2 emissions and greenhouse gases in our business activities.
- (2) We will make effective use of resources and energy and promote 3R (reduce (reducing)), reuse (reuse) and recycle (reuse) resources.
- (3) We will promote green procurement.
- (4) We will work to preserve the natural environment in consideration of biodiversity.
6. Ensuring quality
We will ensure the quality of our products and services so that our customers can be satisfied.
- (1) In addition to complying with safety laws and regulations, road construction and management based on appropriate standards and standards, etc., we will ensure the quality required by customers using optimal technologies, materials and construction methods. The
- (2) We will establish a system for ensuring quality, including customer service, and ensure thorough quality control and hygiene management in each business process.
- (3) We will make voluntary and continuous efforts to improve the quality of technology and services.
7. Information disclosure
Provide and disclose information to stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner.
- (1) We will disclose timely and appropriately information related to management status, financial status, environmental conservation efforts, quality and safety.
- (2) Strive to maintain sound relationships with business partners through fair and open communication.
8. Information security
In addition to managing confidential information related to business, we will strive to ensure information security while paying sufficient attention to the protection of personal information and customer information.
- (1) Confidential information, personal information and customer information will be obtained from legitimate authorized personnel in a legitimate manner.
- (2) We will not misuse or disclose confidential information, personal information or customer information.
9. Social contribution
Voluntary activities that contribute to regional and social development.
- (1) Aiming to create a prosperous society in every region where we conduct business activities, we will promote activities that contribute to the development of local communities and society.
- (2) Through fair and sincere dealings with business partners, we will build more reliable relationships and work together to contribute to the development of society.
10. Crisis response
We will ensure the continuity of corporate activities by promptly and appropriately responding to emergencies such as disasters and accidents.
- (1) Establish a risk management system, such as the establishment of a business continuity plan (BCP).
- (2) In the event of an emergency such as a disaster or accident, we will respond promptly and appropriately to ensure road functions and service functions.
- (3) Respond quickly and appropriately to complaints and troubles.