The electronic bidding system is an information system for carrying out bidding administrative procedures, and adopts the electronic bidding core system.
In the e-bidding system, IC cards that store electronic certificates issued by commercial registration certificate authorities cannot be used. Use IC cards issued by private certificate authorities.
Please refer to the following “Electronic Bidding (Postal Bidding) Operation Manual” (corresponding to “Electronic Bidding (Postal Bidding) Targets” in the Bidding Notice) and use the electronic bidding registration procedure and bidding procedure. .
To participate in e-bidding … * Please read before user registration
Electronic bidding (mail bidding) operation manual
Contact: E-bidding General Help Desk
- TEL: 0570-021-777 (weekdays 9: 00-12: 00 13: 00-17: 30)
- * IP phone / PHS cannot be used.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- System operation time Monday to Friday 8: 30-20: 00
(Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are not used.)
- * Regarding the contents of the bidding project, the department in charge of ordering (Regional Head Office Please contact the contract section).